By Nathan L. Gonzales
Apparently if you wanted to be in President Obama's administration, you should have given a Democratic response to one of President Bush's State of the Union speeches.
- Commerce designee Gary Locke (2003)
- Former Commerce designee Bill Richardson (2004 -- Spanish response)
- Former Health and Human Services designee Tom Daschle (2001 & 2004)
- Rumored Health and Human Services designee Kathleen Sebelius (2008)
- Appointed DNC Chairman Tim Kaine (2006)
This item first appeared on Political Wire on February 26, 2009.